Course for all who handle food in one way or another
The course involves lectures, discussions and project work.
This course is conducted in English and interpreted in Polish.
Food production risks: Illness causing micro-organisms
- Pollutants in food
- Foreign matter
Food handling and food storage:
- Cross-contamination – what is cross-contamination and how can we prevent it?
- The importance of refrigeration
- Cleaning and cleaning schedules
- Vermin and pest controls
- Suppliers – selection of suppliers and requirements made of them
- Calibration and the testing of measuring devices
- Employees – Conduct, personal hygiene and employee health
- Training – Employee skills requirements, training, training schedules
Time: 3rd and 4th of May 2021, 8:30-12:30
Place: Matvælaskólinn hjá Sýni, Víkurhvarf 3, Kópavogi and/ or Teams (depending on the Covid situation)
Price: 55.000 kr.